[ale] Re: OT: Looking for electrical parts?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Sun Feb 9 19:22:22 EST 2003

I've checked Home Depot.  They don't have any timed electrical outlets
that just turn off after X hours.  They have some for turn on at 5, off
at 6, etc or some wall mount switches that are 1 hour or 12 hours which
is likely what I'll use.

I'm also looking for good parts stores for future projects :>

Thus spake Christopher Ness (mness215 at attbi.com):