[ale] ALEFEST

David S. Jackson dsj at sylvester.dsj.net
Sun Feb 9 17:18:19 EST 2003

On Fri, Feb 07, 2003 at 11:37:33PM -0500 tom <thawk80 at mindspring.com> wrote:
> I guess it won't happen. I did not get much response.I think it would be
> fun to drink a few beers and talk about the GNU Manifesto. A Joke.

Personally, I would have liked this a lot, but it's a trek for me to go
to midtown during high traffic hours.  Heck, it's even an achievement to
make it to the downtown ALE meetings.  So, for this to get widely
popular, there'd probably have to be a "downtown Alefest" and a "Alefest
NW".  Hehehe.   :-)

David S. Jackson                        dsj at dsj.net