[ale] BlueCurve cure?

Jordi S. Bunster j.bunster at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 8 14:01:38 EST 2003

On Sat, 2003-02-08 at 13:16, Alexander Barton wrote:

> So, I finally upgraded from RedHat 7.3 to 8.0.  I absolutely cannot
> stand the new dumb-downed BlueCurve desktop.  I have a looong rant about
> everything that's wrong and unfixable with BlueCurve, but I'll spare you.

Funny. I use Debian here, and I willingly installed a Bluecurve-like
Theme. Only for the widgets though, not for the icons nor for the window
manager. I happen to like the theme better than Raleigh, and is nice to
have the same widgets on both versions of gtk.

I'd love to hear your rant on bluecurve. Maybe off-list.

> Perhaps it's time to drop RedHat and investigate Mandrake or Debian?

Yes! RedHat drop, and Debian investigate! :P

 -- Jordi