[ale] gnome/sawfish sloppy focus?

J.M. Taylor jtaylor at onlinea.com
Fri Feb 7 15:09:43 EST 2003

Greetings all,

I'm using RH7.3 and whatever version of Gnome that comes with it.  Using
Sawfish as my window manager and overall I like it but was wondering if
anyone could help me with getting 'sloppy focus' to work?

Older version of Gnome+Sawfish would let me set it, so that even when I
click in a non-focused window, that window wouldn't raise.  I usually keep
my browser window under other windows, since most my code is for web apps,
I can test or hit reload in the browser without the browser raising above
the terminal window.

I've searched google and looked at all my sawfish config files...but
apparently not the right ones. :)

TIA
jenn
--