[ale] GA Tech linux mirror

Michael H. Warfield mhw at wittsend.com
Thu Feb 6 21:35:20 EST 2003

On Thu, Feb 06, 2003 at 09:32:39PM -0500, Mike Still wrote:
> Looks like everything's working except for the redhat directory.  When I
> cd into it it says stale NFS handle.  I say try debian!

	Hmmm...  Rsync complains:

@ERROR: chroot failed
rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (1088 bytes read so far)
rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(151)

	Guess a stale NFS handle would account for that.  Day before
yesterday, it was the Mandrake directories.  Looks like it's a rotating
stale NFS handle problem.  :-/