[ale] The rest of Redhat

ChangingLINKS.com x3 at ChangingLINKS.com
Thu Feb 6 17:08:30 EST 2003

I ended up just using the GUI package installer and shuffling CDs (need disk 2
now, need disk 3 now, need disk 2 again) all day. I did install apt-get also,
but that was mainly for playing mp3s, flash and playing java.

The box is good now. It is my wife's system and I promise us that I will not
re-install it every 3 months. With all of the help I have been getting, I am
starting to think more like the admins of the group (build from scratch and
tweak / update from there).

For my box, I will be going back to RedHat 7.2 until 8.1 comes out or I can
get Gentoo up and running.
--
Wishing you Happiness, Joy, and Laughter,
Drew Brown