[ale] How to get Unix to KickOff an NT Process

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Tue Feb 4 12:19:25 EST 2003

tfreeman at intel.digichem.net wrote:
> Isn't this the type of headache that expect was developed to handle?

I'm not real up on scripting in the NT world, but I think that you're
pretty limited from that perspective.  expect is a great tool for unix
to unix scripting, but I'm not sure how you would implement it in such a
case.  I guess something like:

.
send "command.com perl.exe myperlscript.pl"
.

But you have to get to the command line somehow.  I think this is
possible with tools like uwin and I guess cygwin.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...