[ale] Red Hat Seminar February

Pilar Losada LosadaP at wanadoo.es
Mon Feb 3 17:11:57 EST 2003

It's odd to me; I 'm having the same problem with Red Hat here in Europe
(Spain) . I've been emailing a woman here for last 5 or 6 months trying to
pin her down on where  and how to procure training for the  RHCT; she looked
as though she was actually going to break down and give me some meaningful
info; when suddenly, she stopped writing. I give up.  I think I 'll try for
the LPI.

Cheers,

Andy