[ale] WAY OT: Air tools?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Mon Feb 3 10:59:53 EST 2003

  Got a great deal on a set of air tools recently and I'm looking for some
more info on usage.  I've got plans for it when I get my house and have
used them a good bit since I got them but had a wierd stumper Sat.  I
went to take the tires off my brother in law's car so I could change his
breaks.  The wrench wouldn't even budge the lugnuts which were removed
without too much work with a 4x tire iron.  The compressor had plenty of
preasure and the wrench was hitting just not very hard it seemed, I
tried the dial on the bottom of the wrench, no change.

  Anyone have a good website on things like how-to's for air tools, etc?

Robert
  (For those who don't like OT, I'll use the air chissel to cut open
hard drives on occasion, it's rather fun actually)...

:wq!
Robert L. Harris                     | PGP Key ID: E344DA3B
                                         @ x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu
DISCLAIMER:
FYI:

 PGP signature