[ale] Re: [ale-admin] can't seem to post.

da Black Baron dbaron13 at atl.bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 2 14:14:15 EST 2003

I think those were messages that were on "moderated" status.  Like one
of mine I sent from a web-mail account- bellsouth.  Bellsouth changed
their e-mail formats from user at atl.bellsouth.net to user at bellsouth.net -
and when I subscribed, I subscribed under the former conditions.  Now,
whenever I want to send something to a closed list from my web-mail I
have problems.

Obviously, they still have an interior alias which accepts the mail to
the original address- BUT...  ;-)

On Wed, 2003-01-29 at 22:55, Jonathan Rickman wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Jan 2003, Geoffrey wrote:
>
> > >         remote  big at boss.com
> >
> > That is the email address that comes with the W32/Sobig worm ??????
>
> Ding ding. You win!!!
>
> Did everyone else just get a bunch of old messages from the list or was
> that just me? I just got messages from as far back as Dec 9 from the list.
>
> --
> Jonathan Rickman
> X Corps Security
> http://www.xcorps.net

"Here's my family tree.  As far as I can tell, my relatives were
carnival folk who were touring this place called Hiroshima in
the summer of 1945.  Because they lost most of their hair, they
mostly married each other.  And here I am"

                                                        (,,oBo,,)
 Wylde Bill                                               ||||

http://mrpooter.sytes.net
wyldechylde at geocities.com