[ale] Alas! At long last I've been hacked.

Jonathan Rickman jonathan at xcorps.net
Sun Feb 2 12:11:20 EST 2003

On Sun, 2 Feb 2003, Jeffrey B. Layton wrote:

> What about Smoothwall? John Wells has recommended it
> to me and it looks REALLY good. What's you opinion on
> it? (Please, I'm starting a flame war about distros, but I just
> wanted your opinion on the distribution).

I really don't have an opinion. Very limited experience with it. Slackware
has always fit the bill for me. Lately though, I ran into a situation
where a CD based filesystem was preferred, so I'm looking at those now. In
the end, Slackware will probably fill that need too.

--
Jonathan Rickman
X Corps Security