[ale] burning' to burn > weird Gentoo install problem

ChangingLINKS.com x3 at ChangingLINKS.com
Sun Feb 2 09:38:23 EST 2003

Ah, I remembered what made the burner burn. I had to put the append BEFORE the
img line.

OK. I am not sure that the CD is bootable. There are no error messages. I
downloaded the "liveCD" stage3 CD (which has everything on it) There are no
other options  for stage3 (I think) can you point me to the URL where the
bootable CD stage3 is?

For now, I will try downloading it again.

Drew