[ale] firebird

James Sumners james at sumners.ath.cx
Sun Aug 31 13:39:06 EDT 2003

You must install the plug-ins to `~/.mozilla/plugins` for Firebird to pick
them up. I presume this is an early effort to make Firebird the new Mozilla
code base.

On Sunday 31 August 2003 02:48 am, Stephen Turner wrote:
> hey would anyone know where to install flask6 for MozillaFirebird? ive
> tried that /usr/lib/MozillaFirebird
>
> thanks for your time and help :)
>
> =====
> **  LINUX, High performance food for your pc. what is yours running on?  **

I used to be interested in Windows NT, but the more I see of it the more it
looks like traditional Windows with a stabler kernel. I don't find anything
technically interesting there. In my opinion MS is a lot better at making
money than it is at making good operating systems.  -- Linus Torvalds