[ale] OK, this is getting really wierd!

Irv Mullins irvm at ellijay.com
Sun Aug 31 09:06:13 EDT 2003

The last ale e-mail I recieved was from Mr. Kinney sent at
30 Aug 2003 10:48:34 -0400

Since then, there are 22 additional posts showing up in the Ale archives,
none of which have not come thru to my e-mail account.
Even more surprising, I have not recieved even one spam or virus report.
I've become accustomed to getting between 50 and 100 of those per day.

I thought my e-mail was broken, but I have recieved a couple of messages
from a friend in NZ, and a couple of tests I sent to myself from a Yahoo
account.

This seems to happen every weekend.
What is going on????
<tinfoil hat>
If the Echelon employees take Labor Day off, we won't get our mail until
Tuesday!
</>

Irv