[ale] OT: Java and Cookies

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Fri Aug 29 14:02:35 EDT 2003

Here is the results of just seeing what comes back after I
dump the headers and data to the webserver:

[cfowler at cfowler tmp]$ java Soc
HTTP/1.1 302 Redirect
Server: GoAhead-Webs
Date: Sun Nov 24 18:56:24 1929
Pragma: no-cache
Cache-Control: no-cache
Set-Cookie: pp_session_id=5CD7B1CFC4235F46FDDEEACC90BAD798E08780982E1E2E1E333198327F8C3B37; path=/
P3P: CP="NON DSP CURa OUR NOR UNI"
Location: http://127.0.0.1/home.asp

Moved to this location.
<!-- response_code_begin ERIC_RESPONSE_OK response_code_end response_msg_begin  response_msg_end  --></body></html>