[ale] Voice Recorders

matty91 at bellsouth.net matty91 at bellsouth.net
Fri Aug 29 12:03:25 EDT 2003

Howdy,

I am looking to buy a digital voice recorder, and wondered which models
peopel are using? I plan to attach this to my PC, which runs Redhat
Linux 9.0. I also plan to use it with my Apple Powerbook (when I
decide topurchase one). Has anyone done any research? I would like
something that just works out of the box with both Operating Systems.
I would also like something with decent features, as I plan to start
recording my college classes.

Thanks,
- Ryan

Ryan Matteson - UNIX Administrator | GPG ID: 92D5DFFF
Public Key: http://www.daemons.net/~matty/public_key.txt
Fingerprint = 4BEC 6145 30A6 BCE6 5602 FF11 4954 165D 92D5 DFFF