[ale] Opensource bussiness package

Mark Angeli webmaster at tinyminds.org
Fri Aug 29 11:43:57 EDT 2003

Have you checked freshmeat?
http://www.freshmeat.net

-----Original Message-----
From: ale-admin at ale.org [mailto:ale-admin at ale.org]On Behalf Of nick
To: ale at ale.org
travis
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2003 11:38 AM
To: ale at ale.org
Subject: [ale] Opensource bussiness package

I know this is asking a lot of an opensource project but it can't hurt
to ask.  I'm looking into starting a small business and was looking for
some linux based software that could server as my main application, It
would need something for order entry and tracking, some form of
inventory control would be great, accounting and contact management
would be nice to have too, but I could work around these.  Is there a
software package out there that can do something along these lines?  I
would prefer one package to do it all, but i don't mind a separate
application for each as long as they can pass information between.

Thanks
Nick