[ale] CRM

Nathan J. Underwood lists at cybertechcafe.net
Fri Aug 29 09:53:33 EDT 2003

Is this something that could be moved to a (secure) web based tool (mysql &
php)?  I use a tool called DBTools Pro (free, very nice) that can import
several formats into MySQL.  It may take a little while, but you could probably
replicate the format [of Act] into something for the web, which would make it
available anywhere with a web connection.  I may be oversimplifying this, but
it really think it could be done.

Nathan

--
Nathan J. Underwood