[ale] OT: Republicans Outsource

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Thu Aug 28 21:11:31 EDT 2003

I like protectionism. Makes me feel like the yahoos in DC actually WANT
me to be able to pay taxes. Use the tariff cash for some thing
important, like finding a transportation method that doesn't involve oil
or idiots with steering wheels in their hands juggling cell phones.

Hell, I don't need another VCR (tv, paint roller, cheap watch, etc) from
WalMart (K-mart, Target, Macy's, etc).

Level the playing field. Make the miserable places that are getting our
jobs install the EPA stuff and health care and workers comp insurance.

Somewhere along the way it was forgotten that money is not an end unto
itself, just a means to an end.

And power should not be for sale to the highest campaign donor.
http://www.localnetsolutions.com

 This is a digitally signed message part