[ale] [OT] Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent or Not.

Brad LaJeunesse brad at magusaptus.com
Mon Aug 25 20:42:32 EDT 2003

Haha. Oh, come on. It's all in good fun, it's staying civil, and it's
following the house rules (subject header: OT). Sure, say something if it
gets out of hand... And, besides, the word "Linux" appeared in my post.

:)

Brad LaJeunesse, PINES System Administrator
Georgia Public Library Service
www.georgialibraries.org

"Scotty, I need warp speed in three minutes or we're all dead!"
--Admiral James T. Kirk, Star Trek II: "The Wrath of Khan"