[ale] Kylix 3

Irv Mullins irvm at ellijay.com
Mon Aug 25 17:04:26 EDT 2003

On Monday 25 August 2003 04:50 pm, James Sumners wrote:
> The toolkit issue is definitely not a fun one. I think GTK+(2) is probably
> the way to go for any cross platform applications. Kylix is a cool idea but
> whenever I try to give it a chance I usually end up angry with it, removing
> it from my system, and vowing never to bother with it again.

Same here, altho it's been quite a while since I gave Kylix a try, the times
I did, I wound up deleting it after a few days. Big, overly complex, and
I didn't care for the appearance of the apps. That was with the 'free'
version, maybe the $$ version is different, but I'm not much for gambling....

Irv