[ale] RE: [ale] Help in this forum

ChangingLINKS.com x3 at ChangingLINKS.com
Sun Aug 24 17:34:41 EDT 2003

> Given that fact, I've found this to be a good source of information on
> Linux, you just have to be patient and considerate, that's all.  If you
> want free help every time with little wait, your best bet is to ask the
> same question on as many newsgroups as possible and hope for the best.

Yes. In the past, this list was enough.
Nowadays it seems clear that we are more passionate about politics than the
penguin. Unfortunately you should probably sign up for other lists and forums
and post your question redundantly - especially during one of our loving
flame wars.

Can we do religion next please?

Why did the Omniscient Christian God create an angel that He knew would "fall"
and become the Devil?
	In other words, why did God endorse and create the Devil?
Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com