[ale] Georgia electronic voting challenge!

Tom & JaVonn pairoftwins at mindspring.com
Sat Aug 23 17:01:48 EDT 2003

For anyone interested --- contribute to this meeting:

BLACKBOX VOTING
Next on the calendar is the Dekalb County Democratic Party meeting on SEPTEMBER 8TH at 7:30 at the MALOOF AUDITORIUM on 1300 COMMERCE DRIVE in DECATUR. This is a special meeting because either the Secretary of State Cathy Cox or someone from her IT Department is scheduled to be there to talk to us about why they chose the paperless voting system and how good the security for it is.

If you are interested in this topic, NOW IS YOUR CHANCE. Do your research. Get your papers. Read your books. This will be your best opportunity, to date, to bring this matter to the attention of a decision maker. If there is a big enough group, I would recommend that you all form a committee to work together so that you are well-versed on this subject. Let me know and I\'ll put you all in contact with each other.

Many of you know people who are interested in this subject who may not be on our lists. Please let them know about the event so that they can get a chance to attend.

( this info copied and pasted from an email )