[ale] hack challenge for electronic boting system

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Sat Aug 23 17:29:31 EDT 2003

I agree with Jonathan, she's not the person we need doing this.  She's a
loose canon, uses inappropriate language, incorrect language usage.
Found some very basic syntax errors in the html link presented below
(double ending tags on the page).

She appears to be a barker, not a biter...

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...