[ale] hack challenge for electronic boting system

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 23 16:00:02 EDT 2003

fair enough.

Has anyone contacted her yet?  I share the same reservations.  In order for
this process to be fair and balanced, I would like to know a bit about her
team's skills, motivations, and connections.  Just like I wouldn't want RMS
trying to hack a Linux voting system, I don't want Steve Ballmer's cousin
validating a Windows voting system. ;)

Advanced apologies to Ms. Jekot for even mentioning the possibility of her
being related to Steve. :)

-Jim P.