[ale] sobig.f -- anything yet??

Brian J. Dowd bdowd at dentfirst.com
Fri Aug 22 16:04:54 EDT 2003

If it's just one master server left available now, then that would mean
it, alone, must address a "start"
message to all of the known "slaves" which have previsouly been
compromised by SoBig.F.

They will probably be told the target IP address and the DOS attack time
in a *subsequent* message.
It could be a while yet before we know what they were told to do and how
many of them can do it.

-Brian