[ale] A little show of force?

Ronald Chmara ron at Opus1.COM
Fri Aug 22 11:12:41 EDT 2003

On Friday, August 22, 2003, at 11:01  AM, Geoffrey wrote:
> tfreeman at intel.digichem.net wrote:
>> Count me in also please! Next question - where does the money need to
>> be sent?
> I just got off the phone with the AJC.  A full page add on a Sunday
> would run $33,229.05.  Half page would be, well about half that.

Divided 200 ways, that's $1,661.45 per person. Hm.

For that same amount of funding, we theoretically could be able to
stage events that earned equal amounts, if not more, "free" coverage.

-Bop
Ronald Chmara
Ronin Professional Consulting LLC
678-530-9542
"To create a new standard it takes something that's not just a little
bit different.  It takes something that's really new and really
captures people's imagination. And the Macintosh, of all the machines
I've ever seen, is the only one that meets that standard "  --Bill Gates