[ale] Digital Cameras + Gimp

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Wed Aug 20 20:33:35 EDT 2003

Gimp will do that, yes, but only if you use "Save as..."

Simply choosing "Save" will directly save the file with no options based
on internal defaults for the respective format.

--
Christopher R. Curzio     |  Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax
http://www.accipiter.org  |  si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Wed, 20 Aug 2003 20:30:58 -0400