[ale] OT: Spare Memory Stick?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Tue Aug 19 13:58:23 EDT 2003

Just got a Sony Clie which uses a Memory stick.  I have a butload of the
wafer sized memory for my camera but no memory sticks.  Any chance
anyone has an older used one they just don't want anymore they'd be up
for selling/trading?

:wq!
                                         @ x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu
DISCLAIMER:

Life is not a destination, it's a journey.
  Microsoft produces 15 car pileups on the highway.
    Don't stop traffic to stand and gawk at the tragedy.

 PGP signature