[ale] OT: printing digital photographs

John Marasco john at marasco.net
Tue Aug 19 09:44:24 EDT 2003

You can buy LCD picture frames for <$100 IIRC and then pay a small
monthly fee for the phone line service if the point is to have pictures
for people without computers.  The frames dial into the service and
download a new print that you upload on the web every xx hours.

You can upload the prints to Walmart and they will make 4x6 prints for
$0.26.  You can have them mailed back to you (for a fee) or just pick
them up.  Wallmart guarantees the prints and with no negative to ruin
it's risk free to try the cheapest printer.

I'm sorry none of this answers your question...