[ale] Good worm by Microsoft [??]

F. Grant Robertson f.g.robertson at alexiongroup.com
Mon Aug 18 22:49:16 EDT 2003

Ah, but who is to say that Sharon's housecat isn't just the master of
the entire Zionist conspiracy? You know, I heard it was Sharon's
housecat that ordered the building of that fence. And, I mean, come on,
Sharon is a pretty rotund guy, who is to say the cat isn't controlling
_him_? Ala Zim in
http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/GuidePageServlet/showid-3270/epid-114866/ "Megadoomer" or, hey, didn't Pinky and the Brain occupy a Bill Gates robot similar to this in one of their schemes to take over the world?

-G