[ale] Good worm by Microsoft [??]

aaron aaron at pd.org
Mon Aug 18 19:27:01 EDT 2003

Of course, the "after the damage is done" privacy invading worms that
Micro$haft is now breeding would never even need to exist if the Micro$haft
operating systems weren't so riddled with worm holes in the first place.

<grin>
"Look how great we are at ripping your house apart to kill the termites we
planted in the basement!"
</grin>

The only "Good" Micro$haft product is a Deleted one.

peace
aaron

On Monday 18 August 2003 19:00, Debrihmi wrote:
> "The new worm scours the Internet for computers already infected with
Blaster
> and deletes the "bad" worm, according to two anti-virus software vendors.
The