[ale] root apps

da Black Baron dbaron13 at atl.bellsouth.net
Sun Aug 17 22:34:23 EDT 2003

On Monday 18 August 2003 02:34 pm, Mark Angeli wrote:
> Where do you set that?

Right-click on your desktop, and choose the "configure desktop" option.  Then,
when the configuration window opens, click on the "behavior" options, and
under the "misc options" on that menu, choose "allow applications desktop
window"...

KDE comes with a matrix screensaver (in the run-menu dialog, enter (no quotes,
of course) "kmatrix.kss -root"...  And there ya go.

                    "Here's my family tree.  As far as I can tell, my
         relatives were carnival folk who were touring this place called
Hiroshima in
             the summer of 1945.  Because they lost most of their hair, they
                      mostly married each other.  And here I am"

                                                        (,,oBo,,)
 Wylde Bill                                               ||||
http://lyst.org

http://mrpooter.sytes.net                 wyldechylde at geocities.com

       Disempowering government means empowering people.
        http://flag.blackened.net/daver/anarchism/nlm/nlm.html