[ale] Overcoming the firewall...

Jonathan Rickman jonathan at xcorps.net
Fri Aug 15 17:14:13 EDT 2003

On Friday 15 August 2003 16:56, James CE Johnson wrote:

> Surely someone out there has been down a similar road at some point. Any
> suggestions will be met with much praise and admiration.

Honestly, it sounds like the firewall is mostly doing what it's meant to do.
I'd review your company security policy before going any further. You might
be headed into dangerous territory. Companies tend to make examples out of
people when security awareness is heightened during periods of high
activity, such as this week's episode of "As the Worm Turns."

--
Jonathan Rickman
X Corps Security