[ale] Experient - C++/Linux opportunity. (fwd)

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Fri Aug 15 07:05:41 EDT 2003

If he's mailing people trying to place for a legit job he's not, he's
just trying more than looking through a database.  If me getting an
email for a c++ job which I'm definitely not qualified for finds another
ALE'er a job, I can put up with that kind of spam.

Thus spake Jim Popovitch (jimpop at yahoo.com):