[ale] Experient - C++/Linux opportunity. (fwd)

aaron aaron at pd.org
Thu Aug 14 22:12:33 EDT 2003

On Thursday 14 August 2003 05:59, Geoffrey wrote:
> The guy must be harvesting the ALE mail list, you're the third person to
> have noted receiving it. :)  Of course I got it first because I'm the
> most important...

Are you sure??
I got the first one at 3pm yesterday.
[  Wed, 13 Aug 2003 15:03:41 -0400 ]
A repeat came today.

Maybe grabbing from the Admin list?? We get enough spam there since posting is
(intentionally) open.

Probably safe to assume its a legit offer and no harm in forwarding it here.

peace
aaron
=============
Aaron,

Hello.  I was giving your information as someone that might be able to
help me.  I am looking for a Sr. C++/Linux programmer for downtown
Atlanta.  Since the market is still tight, who do you know that might be
interested?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris Gedgoudas