[ale] Debian install - sanity check

griffisb at bellsouth.net griffisb at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 14 14:59:36 EDT 2003

> FYI:
> You can install Knoppix/Debian on your hardrive by typing: "knx-hdinstall" in
> a Root Console found under the Knoppix tab.  A script will walk you through a
> copy and install routine, real easy..
>
> ~
> Debrihmi

Cool!!! I like that option! I've been reading through Debian docs, and got to the point where I've decided to hold off until the Debian Desktop project has a little more headway. This looks like a good choice.

Do you know if there is a similar utility for SuSE LiveEval CD? Or would I just go with the FTP install. I think Debian is over my head for now, but SuSE might be something I could do.