[ale] new t-40 thinkpad...

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Tue Aug 12 15:31:53 EDT 2003

Jonathan Rickman wrote:
> On Tuesday 12 August 2003 14:57, David S. Jackson wrote:
>

>>I'm the proud owner of a new t-40 thinkpad.  Of course it came
>

> /me is green with envy!!!

Hey, hey!  I recently purchased a Sony PCG-GRX700P!  Sweet little toy.
16" screen, memory stick, cdrw, 1 gig memory, 40 gig hd, P4 2400.

Here's the full specs from Emperor Linux:

http://www.emperorlinux.com/gazelle.html

Now the way you want to do it is go to http://www.emperorlinux.com, that
way, it comes already preloaded with your choice of Slack, RH, or
Mandrake.  They even preloaded a specific version I needed for a current
client. :)

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...