[ale] Re: [ale-admin] Offer to host meetings

Mark Angeli webmaster at tinyminds.org
Tue Aug 12 15:18:05 EDT 2003

I had
been wanting to help sponser an install fest this summer, but I lacked the time
to put it together

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: ale-admin at ale.org
  [mailto:ale-admin at ale.org]On Behalf Of Hogg, Russell ESent:
  Tuesday, August 12, 2003 3:11 PMTo:
  'ale at ale.org'Subject: RE: [ale] Re: [ale-admin] Offer to host
  meetings
  I brought this up about a month ago and no one
  commented.
  Who was it that moved the thing to San Fran anyway?
  Bombed there I believe.   (without ALE to support
  it)
  I'll pitch in,
  Russ
  size=2>ctcrreho at opm.gov