[ale] meeting

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Mon Aug 11 16:22:16 EDT 2003

  No I have not said that.  I said they bought (or stole) thier ideas.
Some from Unix based platforms, some from other people, etc.  But
whenever they "had an idea" and did claimed they had something we didn't
that flipped the old competative bit in the various programmers etc who
took up the challenge faster and harder than they might have otherwise.

  Microsoft has "invented" jack shit.  They stole the GUI from Apple who
stole it from Xerox and just kept that pattern going.  They did however
keep challenging the real gifted people out there who kept telling M$ to
take a flying leap.

Thus spake Geoffrey (esoteric at 3times25.net):