[ale] Future Topic?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Mon Aug 11 12:11:49 EDT 2003

Not sure if you're pushing for the next meeting there...  Unfortunately
I don't know the regular schedule for the meetings as I can't make them
due to time/distance.  (still wondering what happened to ALE-South, last
I heard we may have had a place)...

If this is wanted I'm going to need atlest a month to get everything in
order, etc.  I don't want to walk in looking like an idiot now do I?
(please don't go searching my old posts before answering that)

Robert

Thus spake Christopher Fowler (cfowler at outpostsentinel.com):