[ale] Re: [ale-admin] Offer to host meetings

Chris Farris chrisf at primeharbor.com
Mon Aug 11 09:37:15 EDT 2003

Intresting... My first thought is we don't need another ALE spinoff.
Pretty soon each subdivision will have its own ALE. Of course, when I
was working in Alpharetta the commute into Gwinnett was so bad I can
understand why the ALE NorthCentral people would need their own meeting.
The question is, are there any thursdays left in the month?

Chris