[ale] Updates to keys

Stephen Touset stephen at touset.dyndns.org
Mon Aug 11 02:56:54 EDT 2003

Just wanted to let you guys know that I've updated my key (BD87BA6E) to
reflect a new email address as well as added a signature revocation cert
to Jordi Bunster's key (006801C7). Jordi unfortunately lost his key due
to hard drive problems, so I've revoked my signature since nobody should
be able to sign documents with it.

I figured since many of you have signed our keys, you'd probably want to
know to update Jordi's to reflect its invalidity. However, I'd suggest
not issuing revocations yourselves unless you actually confirm it with
him.

--
Stephen Touset <stephen at touset.dyndns.org>

 This is a digitally signed message part