[ale] kinternet dial on demand...

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Sun Aug 10 16:42:02 EDT 2003

Okay, so I got this thing working.  From what I've read, the first time
you get it to fire up, you have to select the kinternet icon.  What's
with that?  That's not what I call dial on demand.

The way it works is, you select the icon and it dials.  If it
disconnects and you open something that's going to try to connect to the
  internet, it'll redial.

If you log in, then try to open up something that's going to hit the
internet, it does not dial, you get an error.

How stupid is that?

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...