[ale] Linux box at Sam's Club

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Sat Aug 9 17:36:11 EDT 2003

Sean Kilpatrick wrote:

> Also saw a Minolta QMS color laser printer 2300 DL for only $700.
> This is the network ready model with a separate toner cartridge for
> each color. Can be optioned for duplex printing. Also has input
> for Parallel and USB.

Damn, I just paid $799 at Microcenter for that puppy.  But, it was tax
free day, so I'm not too far off.  By the way, there are drivers for the
2300 DL, and although linuxprinting.org says it mostly works, I've not
found anything that doesn't work on it yet and it does 2400x600.  Some
really nice output.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...