[ale] HELP! Installing Linux over Windows

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Fri Aug 8 16:03:32 EDT 2003

I think that is correct is the installation style chosen was "server" or
"workstation". As I never care about salvaging a winders partition
anyway (I'm usually blowing an existing partition for a client who is
disgusted with what they have been running) I haven't remembered all of
the details of the choices on the install type and how it reflects with
the partitioning scheme.