[ale] [semi-OT] Recommended C programming book?

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Fri Aug 8 08:19:36 EDT 2003

Christopher Fowler wrote:
> I'm not sure what to tell you about a book that teaches modular
> programming.  Normally that is reserved for OOP programmers in
> C++.

What?  I was writing modular code long before OOP was the buzz word.
Although you can write modular code while using OOP techniques, it's not
entirely necessary.  Further, C lends itself to modular programming,
without the weight of C++.

Modular programming is little more than breaking the code down into
routines based on the purpose of the code.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...