[ale] Ah, Linux

Matthew Brown matthew.brown at cordata.com
Thu Aug 7 14:50:34 EDT 2003

Just upgraded to RH9 a few weeks ago, and just now decided to retry my Display settings.  Low and behold 1280x1024 is indeed readable with this release.  My computer just got dozens of % larger!

Woohoo!

Also, thanks to Geoffrey, I know have a ton of family pics for my xscreensaver.  Does anyone know which screensaver selection it is for a simple slideshow?

This is awesome -- even more so than before.  Linux is definitely the ultimate developer platform...  currently running Linux, VMWare (which allows many other OSes), JDK dev, php dev, SQL dev ALL ON ONE machine.

--
Best regards,

Matthew Brown
CorData, Inc.