[ale] OT - cell phones

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Tue Aug 5 17:47:58 EDT 2003

I've got Nextel now.  Had verizon in Colorado and couldn't deal with the
dead spots and lack of customer service.  The last 2 years Nextel has
been geat and the Direct Connect function is great for contacting my
wife, our family and friends.

No I'm not associated with them in any way other than as a customer.

Robert

Thus spake Cy Kurtz (ckurtz11 at comcast.net):