[ale] Red Hat sues SCO

ChangingLINKS.com x3 at ChangingLINKS.com
Tue Aug 5 15:30:03 EDT 2003

On Tuesday 05 August 2003 13:23,  wrote:
> I hate to say it, but the filing does not seem at all professional to me.
> IANAL and only managed to get through about 4 pages. I quit reading when I
> saw the word 'bases' where 'basis' should have been used.
>
> I hope their legal representation is better than their proofreader.
> Ed.

God forbid there be some typos or grammatical error.
Why, it can make the intire arguement illegitamate - or not worth reading.

For some reason every list/board/forum that I read has users that point out
such trivial mistakes. It happens enough to where it can make it difficult to
follow the thread.  I wish someone would do a study on that phenominon.

/wearing a Red Hat hat today but still sitting behind a Suse system.
Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com